Fortress-metabolic Strengthening Formula for Dogs, 300 Tablets, 30-Day Supply
- Strengthening Formula for Your Dog’s Metabolic System: This dog liver support remedy promotes the healthy functioning of the liver, a key part of the body’s metabolic processes. With a strong metabolic system, a dog can turn food into energy more efficiently.
- Liver Support: Your dog’s liver is essential to its health, assisting in digestion, blood clotting, and the removal of toxins. Consistent usage of our dog liver product can help with proper liver function.
- Helps with Die-off Symptoms: Using a parasite formula for dogs can lead to die-off symptoms, which occur when parasites die in your dog’s body. Our parasite all-natural formula for pets keeps your dog comfortable and has no side effects.
- Convenient Pellet Formulation: Your dog should take 3 to 5 pellets 3 times per day for best results. The convenient pellet design allows you to give this homeopathic remedy to dogs directly, in their water or food.
- Homeopathic ingredients for your dog’s safety: The homeopathic formulation for this metabolic support for dogs puts safety first while addressing parasite issues. Active ingredients include Santonin D6 + 60C, Cina D6 + 60C and Silicea D6 + 60C.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: Our dog cough remedy comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as we stand behind our products and highly value customer satisfaction.
What causes metabolic issues in dogs?
Strong metabolic processes are crucial for your pet’s health. These are all the processes in their bodies that break down and convert ingested substances into energy and nutrients which are essential to sustain a healthy life.
Pets, just like humans, can develop a number of metabolic problems. These develop when the metabolic system is disrupted and becomes unable to function normally.
Metabolic disorders can be caused by inherited problems, parasites (responsible for intercepting nutrients), as part of normal aging, or obesity. Examples of common disorders are diabetes, thyroid disorders, Cushing’s disease, and Addison’s disease.
Symptoms of metabolic issues in dogs
The symptoms can vary depending on the type of disorder your dog has. However, if your dog shows any of the following symptoms it may be a sign of a metabolic issue:
- Constant thirst
- Urinating frequently
- Being hungry all the time
- Abnormal gain or loss of weight
- Losing a large amount of hair
- Significant loss of energy.
Why should you choose our formula?
Our metabolic strengthening remedy for dogs promotes the healthy functioning of the liver, which is key to strong metabolism. The liver assists in digestion, blood clotting, and the removal of toxins in your pet.
This all-natural remedy helps with parasite issues while keeping your pet comfortable and without experiencing any side effects, such as die-off symptoms (fatigue, anxiety, aches, pains, etc…).
The active ingredients of this homeopathic formulation include Santonin D6 + 60C, Cina D6 + 60C, and Silicea D6 + 60C. All of these are effective in relieving the symptoms your pet may be experiencing.
We stand behind our products and highly value customer satisfaction. So, our metabolic support product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If your dog is suffering from any metabolic issue, be aware that it’s important to help them and keep them from becoming very ill. Help promote your dog’s health and give our product a try.
How to use this product?
1-2 pellets (small dogs), 3-5 pellets (larger dogs) by mouth, or put in the food/water. 3 times/day. **Pellets don't dissolve quickly in water, and it's ok. Your pet is still getting a dose of the remedy.
You can expect results within 7 days, but for more effective results, use our natural remedy for at least 30 days. Don’t worry about the pellets not dissolving quickly into the water. This is normal. Your pet is still getting a dose of the remedy.
SantonineD6+60C, CinaD6+60C, SiliceaD6+60C, IndigoD6+60C, AmbrosiaD6+60C, Cuccurbita CitD3+30C, Cuccurbita PepD3+30C
Our site provides information regarding health and wellness, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor or health care provider regarding your health concerns, and read all directions and information on dietary supplements prior to use.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Additional Resources that Can Help You Optimize Your Pets Health
Click on the images for more info on related topics!