Better Breath - Dogs
What Causes Bad Breath Issues in Dogs?
The lead cause of bad breath among dogs is usually one of these two conditions: bad oral hygiene and periodontal disease. Just like in humans, the build-up of plaque and tartar can lead to the development of bacteria that cause bad breath. These two conditions are usually the result of bad dental care (not brushing) or dental cleaning (done by a veterinarian).
How to Stop the Problem Before it Starts
In Order to stop the symptoms of bad breath in dogs, such as bad breath, bleeding gums, redness of gums and mouth, and lack of appetite – try using our all-natural bad breath remedy for dogs which will reduce unpleasant dog breath, and neutralize toxins and bacteria that cause bad breath.
Why Choose our HealthyDog4Ever Bad Breath remedy?
Our proven all-natural and fast-acting formula helps restore healthy bacteria in the mouth and digestive system. A powerful potency ingredient Merc SolD200+200C is an excellent remedy for mouth infections, especially for periodontal disease. Pair this natural remedy together with dental cleanings, and changes to the diet of your dog are a perfect solution to get rid of this unpleasant condition in the fastest possible time. This dog breath freshener works when given orally inside food or treats or when placed in a bowl of water to slowly dissolve over time. Provide dogs with 3 to 5 tablets daily for a minimum of 7 days and for as long as 30 days to see optimal results. Give these dog bad breath eliminator tablets to your pet as many as 3 times per day.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR NATURAL BAD BREATH REMEDY FORMULA:
- BAD BREATH RELIEF: Our all-natural organic formula helps relieve bad breath issues for dogs & restores mouth and fluid balance and your dog's comfort
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Natual ingredients such as Merc SolD200+200C and Cinnamon also help to reduce inflammation of the mouth
- NO-SIDE EFFECTS: This natural remedy can work alone or be taken while using other medications.
- STRONG MOUTH REMEDY: It helps restore mouth balance. Relieves periodontal disease, inflammation of your dog’s mouth
- CONTINUAL RELIEF: For optimal results, use this dog gum treatment for 30 days
- Merc SolD200+200C, Illicium, Cinnamon, Aqua Rosa.
To get the best results, do this:
- 1-2 pellets (small dogs), 3-5 pellets (larger dogs) by mouth, or put in the food/water. 3 times/day. **Pellets don't dissolve quickly in water, and it's ok. Your pet is still getting a dose of the remedy. For best results use for 30 days.
All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our products, and we highly value customer satisfaction.
Our site provides information regarding health and wellness, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor or health care provider regarding your health concerns, and read all directions and information on dietary supplements prior to use.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Additional Resources that Can Help You Optimize Your Pets Health
Click on the images for more info on related topics!