Aggression and Frustration Reduction - Cats
What Causes Frustration & Aggression in Cats?
Frustration & aggression are caused by a big state of anxiety in your cat. This is caused by many underlying factors: fear, anxiety, or sexual urges. Our natural remedy reduces the dominance & aggression your cat may feel, and also may help relieve aggressive cat behavior in new or stressful situations. Keep in mind, that this is not a replacement for effective and consistent training. The key to our natural formula it's fast acting, completely safe and natural, very easy to take, and has no side effects.
How to Stop the Problem Before it Starts
A cat who has never shown any sort of anxiety or fear could still show aggression signs if they become too frustrated, as they are trying to blow off steam caused by its frustrated impulses. Our specially formulated Aggression & Frustration formula will help keep your pet calm, and stress relieved and will prevent unexpected/nervous behavior.
Why Choose our HealthyCats4Ever remedy?
Reduce your pet's nervous and dominant behavior with HealthyCats4Ever cat aggression calming remedy. With premium ingredients, this cat aggression treatment helps relieve hostile cat behavior whenever in new or stressful situations. Our natural herbal chamomile remedy can help your cat balance their mood, and anxiety and make them feel calm and also less stressed. When you combine our natural fast-acting formula together with a healthy diet and regular physical activity, and with daily social interaction with humans and other animals, your cat will be able to handle stress a lot better over time. It will have a better mood and won't show any signs of nervousness.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR NATURAL CALM FORMULA:
- RELIEVE AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR: Cat aggression remedy formula has active ingredients (Cina 6C, Secretin 30C, and Rescue 6X) that help relieve aggressive cat behavior, such as excessive nervousness and anxiety.
- REDUCED DOMINANCE: Cat aggression treatment has a unique formulation that helps alleviate stress, fear, and anxiety, which are common causes of domineering behavior.
- QUALITY FORMULATION: The cat aggression formula is the product of careful research and development in a laboratory that complies with the best standards to deliver high-quality cat remedies.
- EASY TO TAKE PET-FRIENDLY PRODUCT!: Give 3 to 5 pellets 3 times a day to follow the proper dosage. Mix the pellets with food or dissolve them in water for fast intake.
- MAXIMIZE RESULTS: For optimal results, administer this pet aggression formula continuously for at least 30 days. It supplements but does not replace pet behavior therapy and training
- Cina (6C), Chamomila (6C), Secretin (30C), HelleBorous(30C), Rescue(6X)
To get the best results, do this:
- 1-2 pellets(small cats), 3-5 pellets (larger cats) by mouth, or put in the food/water. 3 times/day **Pellets don't dissolve quickly in water, and it's ok. Your pet is still getting a dose of the remedy. For best results, use for 30 days.
All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our products and we highly value customer satisfaction.
Additional Resources that Can Help You Optimize Your Pets Health
Click on the images for more info on related topics!